I’ve had this quilt ready for a couple of months, we’ve just been so busy we haven’t be able to take pictures. Decided to do it tonight and we had to fight the wind. This a “requested” quilt. Joey saw the Monopoly fabric in a magazine and decided we need to make one. It was a real challenge finding all the fabric. I actually bought fabric from five different stores since the line of fabric was a couple of years old. It’s also a good thing I bought a little extra as I had to recut the pieced blocks. I wasn’t paying attention the first time I cut. The checkerboard backing happened because I didn’t order enough of the money fabric.
Posted in Quilts 2014